Boat Dock Slip Rental Agreement
- Season – May Long Weekend to Thanksgiving Long Weekend.
- Boat Owner will exercise due care in occupation of the boat slip.
- Slips will be assigned by Resort and are not transferable.
- Motored boats may not be used as a place of residence.
- Dock must be kept clean and free of litter.
- Storage of flammable materials on docks is prohibited.
- Calabogie Peaks ULC “Resort” and its employees are not responsible for any damage, theft or destruction to boat and/or equipment.
- Boat Owner agrees to indemnify, save harmless and release Resort and its officers, agents and employees from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, loss, damages to property, injury to or death of any person, liability, suits, claims, and proceedings arising from Boat Owner’s use of their boat, the boat slip or Resort’s waterfront.