Your adventure starts with ski & snowboard lift tickets to Ontario’s favourite mountain resort.
The best skiing in Ottawa is closer than you think. The Peaks, located in the Ottawa Valley, offers the best of what winter has to offer. Lift tickets are your key to Eastern Ontario’s tallest mountain ski resort. Ski and snowboard the longest beginner trail in the province or take a ride through the terrain parks, forest glades and beautiful groomed mountain trail system. Ski Lift Tickets and Rentals can be purchased online or at the Adventure Centre, where you can also register for a ski or snowboard lesson!
|2022-2023 Season||Weekdays||Weekends & Holidays||Weekend & Holiday 4 Hour|
|Student (18-25)** & Senior (65-79)||$45||$49||$43|
|Senior Plus (80+)||$38||$39||$37|
|Child (6 and under)||$10||$10||$10|
|Carpet Lift Ticket||$19||$19||N/A|
Terms & Conditions
- 4 hour lift ticket time begins when card is first scanned through chairlift gates
- Holidays are December December 26th, 2022 to January 6th, 2023, Family Day and Ontario March Break.
- Military receive 20% discount at Adventure Centre. This savings applies to regular prices; not special or discounted prices and is available to members of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), CAF Veterans and their spouses and children. A CF1 card accompanied by a photo ID is required for purchase.
- Lift ticket purchases are final and non-refundable or transferable.
- **Valid Student Identification and Government issued photo ID required at time of purchase for Student rate
- Additional non-refundable $5 media fee applies to all lift ticket prices if not reloading an RFID card. RFID INFO
*Taxes not included.