Day Package Memberships
Make Calabogie Peaks your home for recreation and relaxation and take advantage by having full access to the Mountain, Lake, and Land.
BENEFITS & ACCESS
- Access to the Private Beach Club
- Access to Boat House Bar and Grill
- Unlimited Golf at Ironwoods 9-hole golf course
- Boating – Canoes, Kayaks, and Paddleboards
- Volleyball court, other activities, and games
- Access to hotel indoor pool, fitness center, and outdoor hot tub
|Day Package Memberships||Individual||Family|
Next Steps After Purchasing:
- Fill in the waiver form for quick and easy access.
- Pick up your wristbands along with your Gate access card at Calabogie Peaks Hotel front desk.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
Day Package Membership Rules and Regulations:
- Annual Resort Membership valid from April 1st, 2023, to March 31st, 2024
- Seasonal Resort Membership valid from May 1st to Oct 31st
- Family Membership: Maximum of 5 people (including 2 adults) in same family & residential
- Day Package Memberships valid for date(s) purchased
- Memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable
- Annual & Seasonal Members required to have photo access cards at all times
- Lost photo access cards replacement fee is $25.00-
- Day Members must wear wristband at all times
- First lost wristband replaced at no cost; additional lost wristbands are $5.00 each
- 10% Discounts only for annual members:
- Hotel Accommodation – One room per stay
- Lift Tickets – For the member only
- Retail Merchandise – Off total purchase
- Equipment and Locker Rentals – For the member only
- Member discounts may not be combined with other discounts, packages, & promotions
Payment. No membership is valid unless it has been purchased and fully paid for.
Special Events: Beach Club may be open to public for events at the sole discretion of Resort
Golf: Must sign in before teeing off. Only food & alcohol purchased at Beach Club is permitted on the course
Beach Regulations: Beach decorations are prohibited; including tents, flags, banners, inflatables, furniture. Music and other disturbances that may obstruct the beach or interfere with other members’ quiet enjoyment are prohibited.
No Lifeguard: The beach is not patrolled by lifeguards or other staff. Members are solely responsible for their own safety and security. Beach conditions may be unsafe without proper precautions. No diving off the docks.
Personal Belongings: Member are responsible for protecting their personal belongings. The Resort is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal belongings.
Children: Members are entirely responsible for the supervision and behavior of their children. Members should not allow children to swim alone or be unsupervised near the shore or boats.
Alcohol & Drugs: Ontario Liquor License rules apply. Personal alcohol may not be brought to or be consumed at the beach or golf course. Only drinks sold on site will be permitted on the property. Members may be evicted from the beach immediately if they appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Parking: Member parking in designated parking areas. The Resort is not responsible for any lost or damaged cars or personal belongings inside the car.
Explicit Agreement: By purchasing a membership, you explicitly agree to comply with these terms and conditions. The Resort may amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the website. Violation of these terms and conditions may result in termination or suspension of membership.
Limitation of Liability. The Resort is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage.