Make Calabogie Peaks your home base for recreation and relaxation with a “Resort Membership”. As a resort member you have the very best of everything with resort deals and discounts, resort promotions and privileges throughout the resort property. Take advantage of Eastern Ontario’s most beautiful resort with access to the Mountain, Lake & Land. With diversified terrain and activities, your resort membership makes enjoying all of our facilities stress free. Check out what a resort pass can do for you!
Family Membership: A maximum of 5 persons of the same family with a maximum of 2 adults. Student card is required for kids of 18 to 21 years. Additional children at $ 50 per child.
You may purchase your membership in one of 2 ways – by submitting this form below, or by calling 613-752-2720.
- Access to the Private Beach Club
- Unlimited Golf, Tennis and Boating (Canoes, Kayaks and Paddleboards)
- Access to Hotel Pool, Hot Tub, showers, day lockers & Exercise Room Facilities
- Access to the Resort’s hiking trails & Tennis
- Fall Colour chairlift rides
Bonus 10% Savings
- Food & Beverage (all outlets)
- Equipment Rentals
- Retail merchandise
- Lift Tickets (annual members)
Bonus 20% Savings
- Hotel Accommodation
RESORT MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Food & Beverage Benefits
- 10% Dining discounts in Canthooks Restaurant, Black Donald’s Pub, Mountain Cat Café & Boathouse Bar & Grill. ON law prohibits alcohol discounts.
- Discounts are for the member’s personal consumption, and not for others or group events
- 20% hotel room discount (one room per stay based on availability and subject to blackout dates)
- Two-night minimum stays may be in effect periodically during the year
Lift Ticket Benefits
- Discount on Monday to Friday tickets (excluding holidays) for member only (not part of summer membership)
Beach, Boating, Golf, Tennis & Fall Colour Chairlift Ride Benefits
- Unlimited access to Resort’s private beach, Ironwoods golf course and tennis courts (not part of winter membership)
- Annual Memberships – May 1 to April 30
- Summer Memberships – May 1 to October 31
- Winter memberships – November 1 to April 30
- Membership benefits are for the member – not others or groups.
- Presentation of membership card (which includes photo) required at each purchase or visit
- Member discounts may not be combined with other discounts, packages & special promotions
- Members required to report lost or stolen membership cards – a $25 + tax replacement fee applies
- Memberships are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Resort reserves right to discontinue any member who appears to be using the membership in a manner inconsistent with these Terms & Conditions, or the intent of the membership program or any one of the benefits offered.
- Resort reserves the right to discontinue any member who it deems to be engaged in unruly behavior, conduct unbecoming of a Resort guest, or who acts in a manner inconsistent with law.