Snow School Cancellation Policy
If you cancel a lesson:
- More than 48 hours in advance, you may reschedule your lesson for another date in the same ski season.
- Less than 48 hours in advance, your lesson becomes null and void.
- After a lesson has begun, we are not able to offer a refund or reschedule the lesson.
Any rescheduled lesson not taken by the end of season in which it was purchased will be cancelled and payment forfeited upon winter season closure.
If you cancel a program:
- Prior to the first program day you will receive a Ski Credit less a $50 administration fee.
- After the program has begun, you will receive a Ski Credit for the remaining value of unused program days, less a $50 administration fee.
Ski Credits may be used to purchase ski tickets, passes, rentals, programs, camps or lessons during the remaining period of the ski season. Unused Ski Credits expire at the end of the ski season.
Missed program days by the individual may not be rescheduled to a later date. If a program date is cancelled by the Resort, participants may be contacted by the Snow School Director for a compensation lesson.
To cancel a snow school lesson:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information, otherwise your cancellation will not be processed:
> The name of the student taking lessons
> The lesson or program they were signed up for
> The date and time slot of the scheduled lesson
> A number at which we can call you back
Lessons and programs will not be cancelled or refunded due to inclement weather conditions.