ARE YOU COMING FROM TORONTO?
You’ve found the right place to take a break from the big metropolis city.
HOW TO FIND US
A beautiful 4 hour drive from Toronto, with an oasis that awaits you!
- Get on Don Valley Pkwy N
- Take ON-401 E to ON-37 N in Belleville. Take exit 544 from ON-401 E
- Turn right onto ON-37 N
- Take ON-41 N to ON-132 E in Bonnechere Valley
- Take Flat Rd, Ferguson Lake Rd and Calabogie Rd/Route 508 to your destination in Calabogie
ACTIVITIES ARE PLENTY AT CALABOGIE
Calabogie Peaks is a four season country resort located on the shores of Calabogie Lake at the base of Dickson Mountain, 1h from Ottawa. The property includes a 25 room full service boutique hotel and 30 one to three bedroom condo suites. Renowned as one of Ontario’s leading destinations, the resort’s country warmth and luxury are combined with limitless seasonal activities. An atmosphere of rustic charm reflects the property’s natural scenic setting and the building interiors are attractive and appointed with classic Canadiana furnishings. While you visit take time to listen the the lingering call of the loon at our evening campfire in the summer or the crunch of new fallen snow beneath your feet in the winter.
Find the activities of your choice:
- Take a hike and explore the pristine pine forests, paddle picturesque waters and find hidden lookouts.
- Challenge a friend to golf with you at the Ironwoods 9-hole course on the shore of Calabogie Lake
- Go to the beach to play some horseshoes, beach volleyball or relax by the waterside on the sandy beach
- Try water sports like canoeing, kayaking or paddle boarding!
- Fish on Calabogie lake
- Play a game of tennis, basketball or road hockey
- Bike along the beautiful trails with the choice of picturesque and challenging trails
- Motorcycle along the magnificent Ottawa Valley and beyond; along paved roads that follow sparkling rivers and lakes, and that meander town to town.
- Get cozy by the nightly campfire
- Visit the Boathouse Bar & Grill to enjoy a cold beverage and delicious meal on the shore of Calabogie Lake.
- Drop into Canthooks, the best local restaurant in the Ottawa Valley for a meal you will remember.
WHAT OUR GUESTS FROM TORONTO HAVE TO SAY…