ARE YOU COMING FROM OTTAWA?
We’re not far away from the Nation’s capital city!
HOW TO FIND US
Just a short 1h drive west of Ottawa, you’ll find the scenic routes of Calabogie peaks.
- Head southwest on Albert St/Ottawa 42 toward O‘Connor St/Ottawa Regional Rd 87 (120 m)
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto O‘Connor St/Ottawa Regional Rd 87 (1.3 km)
- Turn right to merge onto Trans-Canada Hwy/ON-417 W (72.4 km)
- Continue onto Trans-Canada Hwy/Hwy 17 (3.4 km)
- Turn left onto Calabogie Rd/Route 508 (signs for County Road 508/Calabogie Road) (23.3 km)
- Turn left onto Route 511 (signs for Renfrew 511/Lanark Road)
ACTIVITIES ARE PLENTY AT CALABOGIE
Calabogie Peaks is a four season country resort located on the shores of Calabogie Lake at the base of Dickson Mountain, 1h from Ottawa. The property includes a 25 room full service boutique hotel and 30 one to three bedroom condo suites. Renowned as one of Ontario’s leading destinations, the resort’s country warmth and luxury are combined with limitless seasonal activities. An atmosphere of rustic charm reflects the property’s natural scenic setting and the building interiors are attractive and appointed with classic Canadiana furnishings. While you visit take time to listen the the lingering call of the loon at our evening campfire in the summer or the crunch of new fallen snow beneath your feet in the winter.
Find the activities of your choice:
- Take a hike and explore the pristine pine forests, paddle picturesque waters and find hidden lookouts.
- Challenge a friend to golf with you at the Ironwoods 9-hole course on the shore of Calabogie Lake
- Go to the beach to play some horseshoes, beach volleyball or relax by the waterside on the sandy beach
- Try water sports like canoeing, kayaking or paddle boarding!
- Fish on Calabogie lake
- Play a game of tennis, basketball or road hockey
- Bike along the beautiful trails with the choice of picturesque and challenging trails
- Motorcycle along the magnificent Ottawa Valley and beyond; along paved roads that follow sparkling rivers and lakes, and that meander town to town.
- Get cozy by the nightly campfire
- Visit the Boathouse Bar & Grill to enjoy a cold beverage and delicious meal on the shore of Calabogie Lake.
- Drop into Canthooks, the best local restaurant in the Ottawa Valley for a meal you will remember.