We are looking for a Laundry Attendant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for sorting, washing, drying, folding and packing laundry, as well as maintaining the cleanliness of the laundry room. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who is reliable, organized and has a strong work ethic.
- Sort and separate linens, towels, and other items according to type and color for the hotel and resort.
- Sort, wash and pack laundry for our contract companies.
- Load and unload washing machines and dryers.
- Operate laundry machinery, such as washers and dryers
- Inspect cleanliness of linens and other items after washing
- Fold and stack clean linens and other items.
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry area.
- Must work well with a team and independently.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 40lbs.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with set timelines.
- Must be able to prioritize requirements and make decisions quickly.
- Experience in a hotel or recreational facility is an asset.
- Experience industrial cleaning or laundry in the hospitality industry is an asset.
- High school diploma is an asset.
- A valid drivers license is an asset.
- Employee pass for all Resort amenities (summer and winter)
Part-time, full-time permanent positions available. Morning shift runs from 5:30 am - 11am and day shift runs 10 am - 5 pm. Salary starts at $16.50/hour for 3-month probationary period.
Or send your resume to HOTELGM@CALABOGIE.COM