Full-Time/Part-Time Hotel Receptionist
Members of the Guest Services team are responsible for welcoming guests, taking reservations and making cancellations. As a Receptionist working at the Calabogie Peaks Hotel, you will provide excellent customer service to all of our welcomed guests and help ensure their stay is enjoyable.
- Take guest reservations by phone, email, or in-person at the Guest Services desk.
- Be responsible for guest check-in and check-out.
- Ensure that guest information is correct and recorded for our internal system.
- Verify daily room availability and participate in maximizing hotel revenues.
- Apply payment policies in effect.
- Be knowledgeable of local attractions and services to be able to inform guests
- Interact with other teams in order to assist guests in their requests.
- Be called upon to assist other teams with a variety of tasks.
- Guest oriented with a sincere, helpful, caring and friendly personality
- Able to work well with others
- Able to take initiative within given guidelines
- Pays precise attention to detail, order and cleanliness
- Has exceptional energy, flexibility and professionalism
- Enjoys offering exceptional service and meeting the needs of others
- Has effective communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Able to adapt in a fast pace, constant changing environment within a dynamic work schedule
- Able to handle cash with accuracy
- Able to maintain composure and objectivity
- Able to handle problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Is flexible with their schedule, able to work long hours, shift work, evenings, weekends and holidays as business levels require
- Experience in a hotel and/or restaurant is preferred
- Experience handling cash an asset
- High school diploma is an asset
- Smart Serve Certificate is an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Choice Hotels discounts worldwide
- Free Resort Membership & Season Passes
- Free chairlift passes during Fall Colours
Please send your resume to us at CAREERS@CALABOGIE.COM