Contract Event Host
We are looking for a friendly, professional event host to join our hospitality team. The event host will be responsible for the event set up, managing servers, preparing seating arrangements, being a point of contact for the event organizer and seeing event through to the end.
- Assisting with the planning, preparation, and organization of events.
- Managing serving staff.
- Answering questions and addressing concerns of guests in a charming, polite manner.
- Ensuring that the event space is clean prior to and after the event.
- Double-checking that all health safety measures are observed and that staffs are well-versed in emergency protocols.
- Creating a positive, relaxed atmosphere where guests can enjoy themselves.
- Coordinating service and bar teams and ensuring they all work together harmoniously.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in the hospitality or customer service sector.
- A diploma in hospitality or similar is preferable.
- Excellent management, organizational, and planning skills.
- The ability to anticipate problems and make contingency plans.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A charming demeanor and positive attitude.
- Flexible and approachable.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Term and Renumeration:
- This is a 12-week, full time contract, commencing July 25th, with the possibility of extension
- Standard shifts will be Wednesday through Saturday, with most events being on Saturday.
- Renumeration is based on experience. Gratuities included in each event.
Or send your resume to the General Manager, at HOTELGM@CALABOGIE.COM