CALABOGIE PEAKS HOTEL
WELCOMES YOUR PETS
We are pleased to welcome you and your dog or cat to our hotel and our mountainside condos.
Pet service fee:
- $50 + HST per stay/per condo
- $20 + HST per stay/per hotel room
Additional charges will apply if extra housekeeping services are required.
Check out these rules to ensure your stay with us is paw-sitively purr-fect:
- Pets must be pre-registered (maximum of 2).
- Pets should be leashed when outside. Poop & scoop rules apply on the hotel and resort property.
- Pets are not permitted in the restaurants, patios or recreation areas (pool, hot tub, or golf course). Pets are welcome on the beach, waterfront, hiking trails and outdoor spaces so long as they are leashed under control and are picked up after.
- Pet(s) must be trained and social with other animals and humans, up to date on all
shots and free from fleas and ticks.
- Pets that bite or are aggressive are not permitted, regardless of muzzle guard or cage.
- Dog owners must conform to the Dog Owners Liability Act.
- Pets that disturb other guests may require management to take remedial action, including compensating other guests for disturbances made by pets. Pet owners are responsible for any compensation management makes to other guests due to noise or other pet disruptions.
- Pet owners must arrange a suitable time for housekeeping to service their room during their stay, and either be present during the service or remove the pet(s) from the room during the service.
- Upon check-in, guests with pets are required to sign a form to confirm their acceptance with this pet policy and agreement for management to charge their credit card for the charges described in this policy.