Calabogie Peaks Resort Pet Policy
Thank you for choosing Calabogie Peaks Resort as your getaway destination. We are pleased to welcome you and your dog or cat (‘pet’) to our resort. When travelling with your pet(s), we want to ensure your family and others visiting the resort have an enjoyable, comfortable and safe stay with us and therefore have established this pet policy for guests and pets staying with us.
- The Resort provides pet-friendly accommodation in the Pines and Cedars accommodation buildings. Pets must be pre-registered (maximum of 2) to ensure that a pet-friendly room is available.
- Pets should be leashed outside your unit. Poop & scoop rules apply on Resort property.
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel, restaurants, patios or recreation areas (waterfront, beach, pool, hot tub, tennis courts or golf course).
- Pet(s) must be trained and social with other animals and humans, up to date on all shots and free from fleas and ticks.
- Pets that bite or are aggressive are not permitted, regardless of muzzle guard or cage.
- Dog owners must conform to the Dog Owners Liability Act.
- A pet service fee of $50 per stay/per room will be charged to your room (plus tax). Additional charges will apply if excessive housekeeping is required.
- Please place the “pet inside” card on your door if you leave your pet alone in the unit.
- Pets that disturb other guests may require the Resort to take remedial action, including compensating other guests for disturbances made by pets. Pet owners are responsible for any compensation the Resort makes to other guests due to noise or other pet disruptions.
- Pet owners must arrange a suitable time for housekeeping to service their room during their stay, and either be present during the service or remove the pet(s) from the room during the service.
- Upon check-in guests with pets are required to sign a form to confirm their acceptance with this pet policy and agreement for the Resort to charge their credit card for the charges described in this policy.