Take your Winter Field Trip to the Peaks
Winter Field Trip – Ski, Snowboard, Snowshoe
Skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing give students the opportunity to participate in amazing outdoor winter activities. A snow field trip promotes healthy living, personal development, and team building in a safe and result-driven program. For a ski field trip we offer terrain for all levels of experience including Ontario’s longest beginner trail and our mountain hiking trails offer wonderful terrain for a snowshoe school trip. Our instructors are experienced and dedicated to fulfilling a memorable winter field trip for all students and encourage a lifelong enjoyment in outdoor activities. All participating students receive a complimentary Student 2 for 1 ticket for a return trip.
We are Beginner-Friendly
- More than 60% of our trails are rated green or blue for beginner and intermediate skiers and boarders
- Ontario’s longest beginner run at over 2 km!
- Enjoy beginner-only areas, including mountain slopes and a beginner bowl
- Carpet lift to maximize new skier and boarder slope time and learning
- Our School Group Ski & Snowboard program uses station-based teaching to ensure everyone learns at their own pace
- Fully-certified instructors that specialize in youth lessons guide and encourage students
- Discover our unique mountaintop guided snowshoe adventure trip!
PLEASE NOTE: Helmets are mandatory for all ski & board school programs and are included in the rental.
Rates valid for weekdays (excluding holidays). Minimum group size 20. Taxes not included.
Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass may not be used in combination with programs.
One free Chaperone/Parent ticket is issued for every 10 students that purchase a lesson and ticket. Additional Parent/Chaperone tickets are discounted 20%.