The Peaks has introduced extensive new and exciting terrain parks
- The Terrain Park has been relocated to Dillons Dip.
- It currently has jumps, a stepdown, 5 rails and a downbox. More features will be added weekly during January.
- A slopeside terrain park has been installed on the Upper T Bone trail.
- It includes 3 big jumps followed by a rail and a box. This will be an official Park site for the Ontario 2014 Freestyle championship to be held at Calabogie Peaks January 24 - 26, 2014.
- The mogul field is under the Solar Express chairlift.
- This is the only mogul field in eastern Ontario and western Quebec. It was one of the venues used in the 2013 Ontario Freestyle Timber Tour event and will be a centrepiece of the Ontario 2014 Freestyle championship at Calabogie Peaks January 24-26, 2014.
- The mini terrain park has been relocated to the lower section of Barrett Chute.
- The mini park is the perfect place for early riders and freestylers to learn their trade and prepare for the bigger parks.
We recommend that all park users educate themselves with Terrain Park safety by reading the Terrain Park Safety information at www.calabogie.com/mountain/terrain-park/terrain-park-safety.html
No restriction, but children need parental authorization.
Weekends & holidays – staff in the park at all times.
Weekdays – Staff set the park up and check all of the features & jumps for safety in the morning.
Ski patrol monitors the park frequently during the day.
The Peaks offers training to master the parks and the jumps. Freestyle lessons are available from the Snow School.
The Calabogie Freestyle Club www.calabogiepeaksfreestyle.com offers an exciting winter program for young athletes to learn under the experience of seasoned and certified coaches.
Spectators at home or at the office can watch live on the HD mountain cam.