Calabogie is Eastern Ontario's top destination for Elementary & Secondary School programs.
Our 40 years of experience speaks for itself; a proven and successful "Station Teaching Format" designed for entry level and beginner skiers/snowboarders; a step-by-step progression to lift accessibility to ensure student safety and a positive experience; state of the art pre-set rental program to guarantee proper sizing and comfort; and our online roster system.
Teachers/Organizers choose Calabogie Peaks for simplicity, safety, fun and learning. Through skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing we believe our programs develop positive life skills and that help create strong individuals, families and communities. Let us work with you to ensure the success of your school outing.
- Safety is our number one concern!
- Affordable rates – only $30 for a lift, lesson and rentals
- Our newly improved Beginner Bowl will provide your students with the ultimate learning experience in a safe and controlled environment
- The longest Beginner (green) run in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec. All seven green
runs are clearly marked and guide students safely to the bottom of the hill
- 22 runs, two Quad lifts and the longest carpet lift for beginners in the area
- The highest vertical of any public ski area in Ontario and the Gatineau Region
- Online roster system to simplify the registration process
- Skilled and fun instructors. Snow school lessons are designed and delivered under the guidelines
of the Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance (CSIA) & Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors (CASI).
- We comply with Ontario School Board Insurance Exchange (OSBIE) guidelines
- Top of the line rental equipment and a free helmet rental for each participant
- Healthy boxed lunch option for students plus a cafeteria with a menu that is reasonably priced
with healthy choices
- Program meets Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum requirements